This salad needs no dressing. It's a twist on the Cobb salad. Makes enough for two, or three or four.
- Lettuce ( 3 cups, ish)
- Tomato (2 medium, chopped)
- Avocado ( 1 chopped)
- Green Onions (handful, chopped)
- Ham chunks ( I bought these precut in a bag)
- Turkey bacon ( I know Turkey bacon can be gross and weird, so the trick is NOT to buy "extra lean" but buy some that talks about how it has half the fat of regular bacon. That way, it'll have enough fat to crisp up nicely, but you don't have to feel guilty).
- Hard boiled eggs (3 or 4, chopped)