Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Deck Party: The food

Sorry to have disappeared on you all last week. After weeks and weeks of nonstop crafting, cooking and building, Chris and I took a few days to just relax!

I did some rearranging in the kitten's room and squeezed in a card table. It's near my bookshelves which are full of crafting crap and I moved my sewing machine out of the dining room into the kitten room. It was nice to catch up on scrapbooking. I tend to scrapbook in spurts. I would drag out all the stuff and make  a big mess in the livng room or kitchen until Chris's eyes started to cross at the mess.


I also made a few cards for birthdays, baby showers and weddings. I'd like to get a complete stash together. I enjoy making cards, but find myself leaving it to the last minute. I'd like to have some on hand for every occasion!




On Saturday we took little Lily to the vet for her annual check up. Hard to believe it's been a year since she was this small!


This is her sleepy-kitten pose in the morning at the end of our bed.
Even though she looks big, it's all fluff, she weighs about 10 pounds.

Well that's it from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow with the recipes and an update on our building projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails