Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Birthday

I turned 26 on Tuesday. It was a great day. My colleagues took me out for lunch and ice cream. Chris and I went to the Hill in St. Louis for dinner. I love going down there to walk around or eat. We talked about how nice it would be to live there, except it would be a bad commute for both of us. Another downside is the little yards (but that does mean less mowing!) and potentially less space for all our junk!




We stopped at Zia's where I once had an amazing plate of lobster stuffed ravioli in a cream sauce. Yummm. While many people waited 25-30 minutes for a table indoors, Chris and I got to sit down right away outside. Yes, the thermometer said 94 degrees. But in the shade, with an ice-cold glass of chardonnay, you can hardly tell!


We ordered too much food, then rushed to go see Wicked at the Fox Theater. It was fantastic! Great seats! Excellent scenery, wonderful lyrics, amazing costumes. Second favorite musical ever. (First favorite = Rent).
It was, all in all, a perfect day.

To celebrate my birthday, I promised I'd pick a winner for my first ever earring giveaway. I gather from some of you, that you have trouble leaving comments. If you don't have a google account, you can click on the button marked Name/Url and it should leave space for you to type your name (Kalen) and, if you have a website, leave your URL. If you don't have one, you can leave it blank.

Via Random Number Generator : commenter Number 2 is the winner.

Diane said...

Making a comment here!

Diane, e-mail me your address so I can send along your new earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails