This weekend we...
- played games with my siblings
- Made pizza
- Made lavender lemonade (recipe to follow this week!)
- Built a table in an afternoon
- Threw a dinner party to celebrate the completion of the deck! (more on that event this week)
- Ate lunch with a friend (Kalen) and with a sister (Chris)
- Bought a box full of vintage sewing stuff for $2
- Visited the Botanical Garden
- Reorganized my craft room.
- Had a diet vanilla coke and cherry ice cream float.
Now I'm gearing up for another week of July. As the temperature soars to 98, I'm doing my best to be thankful for the heat, the sticky air, sweet, juicy tomatos, long days, weekly musicals, fresh fruit, good friends, summer beer, sweat, flowers, sleepy kittens, air conditioning, fresh lemonade, handy husbands, happy dreams, NPR, dry shampoo, pedicures, sandles and owning a dishwasher.
What are you loving right now?